Hand Braided Leather Dog Collar for Pitbull
Are you going to walk your Pitbull but canít find really nice and quality collar? Donít worry! Youíve already found the most appropriate one! This leather Pitbull collar is decorated with hand-made braids and these braids are set with rivets for extra strength: they wonít fall off with time and the collar will look great even through the years! Besides, it is made of genuine and so soft leather that your loving Pitbull will be happy wearing it. The quality of this dog collar far exceeds the regular demands. It is not only a simple dog controlling tool, but also a marvelous decoration.
Click on the picture to see bigger image
Pitbull Dog collar for walks and training
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Designer Nappa padded Pitbull dog collar
Key features of this Pitbull Collar:
- Genuine leather
- Nappa padding
- Stitched edges
- Hardware made of brass-plated steel
- Hand-set leather braids
- D-ring for leash
- Rivets for longlasting service
Intended use of this Pitbull Collar:
Please, make sure you read how to measure section to get the best fit collar and to avoid exchanges and other inconveniences.
How to measure your Dog for good fit Collar:
Please be advised that:
- Always measure your dog neck circumference with the flexible measuring tape.
- Specify neck size of your dog and we will make this size fit on central hole.
- There will be total of 5 holes and distance between each 2 holes is 1 inch (25 mm).
- For example: your dogs neck size is 20 inches (50 cm). Collar will fit on central hole at 20 inches (50 cm).
- There will be 2 smaller size holes - 18 inch (45 cm) and 19 inch (47.5 cm).
- There will be 2 bigger size holes - 21 inch (52.5 cm) and 22 inch (55 cm).
- There will also be tip of the collar after last hole about 4 inch long (10 cm).
- Those are handcrafted collars and some sizes will differ a little (not in significant way).
- When you measure already received collar on the dog you have to measure the inner part of the collar with the flexible measuring tape.
- 2 ply leather collars if measured laying flat on the table are 2 inch bigger than if measured on the dog.
Letís see the advantages of this Hand Braided Leather Dog Collar for Pitbull: Its width is appropriate for Pitbulls: it is not too thin so that its edges wonít cut into your dogís skin. Hand Braided Leather Dog Collar for Pitbull is made of soft, high quality leather: it means that this collar is extremely strong. You shouldnít be afraid if your Pitbull pulls on the leash too hard - the collar wonít tear. This dog collar is nappa padded and that makes it ultra comfortable. It is extremely soft to the touch and excludes rubbing and irritation. It is easily adjustable, so if it happens to your Pitbull to lose weight, you wonít need to buy a new collar!
Take a Look at the Collar in 3D